Fw: A Traitor is about to be Honored Keep this Moving

  • Ralph Wasmer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 16, 2005

      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 16, 2005
        I would like to start by thanking Ralph for providing all of this spam
        fodder. All of those names and email addresses help spammers send more
        content that we don't want.

        If we are going this direction, another traitor would be the now famous
        TV star and ex-military officer who was pardoned for his crimes by
        Ronald Reagan - Oliver North... and many others.

        -- This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to
        serve --
        Security Posture securityposture.com tel/fax
        University of New Haven unhca.com 925-454-0171
        Fred Cohen & Associates all.net 572 Leona Drive
        Security Management Partners smp.all.net Livermore, CA 94550
      • Yaakov Yehudi
        Message 3 of 3 , Mar 28, 2005
          Since this forum is supposed to be about information warfare, it
          behooves us to be aware when we are being fed misinformation as truth.

          A very relevant issue with Ralph's 'spam fodder' is the fact that it
          is a distortion of what really happened. Yes Jane went to Vietnam, but...
          Well why don't you check it out for yourselves... (Which is always
          good advice before responding to forum posts!)...
          SEE: http://www.truthorfiction.com/rumors/h/hanoijane.htm

          Ya'akov Yehudi
          Israel

          PS: Fred - with your credentials I would have thought that you would
          know that it is poor newsgroup/forum etiquette to post all of the
          message to which you were replying - especially when it was so very long.