The propaganga war in full swing

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 8, 2004
      In a classic television campaign moment, John Kerry just started to talk
      about the Bush record on the economy and all three major news networks
      cut away. Part of the classic behavior we see here is a camera too
      tightly focussed in on a candidate - losing him from the picture,
      weaving back and forth - on all three networks - instead of zooming back
      to see the picture in a reasonable manner. How many times will we see
      this behavior when the President is making a major political speech?
      Never.

      I don't know ham many of those in this group have noticed this, but I
      see this sort of thing very often - technical failures, poor camera
      work, cut offs from the middle of speeches. It hapenned to John Mc Cain
      in the 2000 election, and to every democratic candidate since Bush
      Senior was on the campaign trail. Is it a conspiracy? Who knows. But I
      just note that if you bother to count, it happens to one side and not
      the other, all too often.

      FC
      -- This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to serve --
      Fred Cohen - http://all.net/ - fc at all.net - fc at unhca.com - tel/fax: 925-454-0171
      Fred Cohen & Associates - University of New Haven - Security Posture