Why so quiet

  • Mohammad Ozair Rasheed
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 11, 2003
      GlacierIt seems that this group is very quiet. While on the contrary the
      current world affairs do present an opportune moment to discuss the
      information warfare and its role in a conflict.

      Best regards,
      Ozair

    • Tony Bartoletti
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 16, 2003
        At 05:48 AM 4/12/2003 +0300, you wrote:
        >GlacierIt seems that this group is very quiet. While on the contrary the
        >current world affairs do present an opportune moment to discuss the
        >information warfare and its role in a conflict.
        >
        >Best regards,
        >Ozair

        Indeed. I think many of us are on "info-burnout" at the
        present. Hopefully, things will pick up. The (former) Iraqi information
        minister has become somewhat of a celebrity ...

        Cheers! ____tony____
      • Rob Rosenberger
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 16, 2003
          I just wish we'd quit waging war with barbaric low-tech things like "bombs"
          and "artillery." We could easily destroy an enemy bunker with a >64k ping
          packet. Our enemies could easily use a TCP/IP session to poison our water
          supply and disrupt our national power grid.

          I mean, c'mon! We still teach soldiers to look for faces on a deck of
          playing cards. Why don't we use SOL.EXE instead?

          Rob