Re: Digital.Conflict.over.Iraq.has.begun

  • televr
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2002
      What scares me is how easily the media can be stirred into a frenzy at
      the Administration's whim. In the past six weeks 'the Iraq question'
      has been receiving over 10 times normal coverage.
      Such a coordinated military 'information operations' effort directed
      at the domestic population is totally unwanted in peacetime, in a
      democracy, before an election.
      Bush's record is permanently tainted by this stunt.