Re: ??? lost you Fred????

  • DrewSchaefer@ftnetwork.com
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 12, 2000
      Hello list and Fred, or vice-versa,

      I was soo busy the last two weeks it dawned on me today that I seem to have been unsubscribed from the list, or Fred is on vacation, or???

      If this note means I missed or deleted in error a major announcement, I apologize.

      Yours,

      Drew Schaefer, JD

      cleanpro

      Visit the web site of the Financial Times at http://www.ft.com
    • TSL3
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 12, 2000
        list and Fred,

        Join to Drew Schaefer question. Where is the IWAR group ?

        > I was soo busy the last two weeks it dawned on me today that I seem to
        have been unsubscribed from the list, or Fred is on vacation, or???

        > If this note means I missed or deleted in error a major announcement, I
        apologize.

        > Yours,
        >
        > Drew Schaefer, JD
        >
        > cleanpro

        http://www.ftnetwork.com

        > Visit the web site of the Financial Times at http://www.ft.com
        >

        > ------------------
        > http://all.net/

      • Vernon Stagg
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 12, 2000
          I also noticed it has been quiet lately.

          There haven't been many posts these past
          two months, maybe Fred is expecting the
          members to contribute something :-)

          Vernon

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 13, 2000
            Still here - just busy as can be... I have stopped providing the news
            feeds because of lack of list real interest/response. Suggestionw from
            members are always welcome....

            FC

            Per the message sent by DrewSchaefer@...:

          • deant@stsi.net
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 13, 2000
              I too have missed the iwar updates. For what its worth I discovered
              this news bit recently. The bill in question comes from Senators
              Patrick Leahy and Orrin Hatch. It is S. 2516, "The Fugitive
              Apprehension Act." The bill allows the government to obtain any kind
              of document it wants, without first getting a search warrant or a
              subpoena from a court. Section 3(b) allows the attorney general
              or her subordinate, rather than a court, to issue subpoenas. These
              documents include any written or electronic document possessed by
              an individual — or possessed by a third party (such as bank
              records, credit card records, telephone records, school records, or
              an Internet Service Provider's customer records).

              The Bill
              http://thomas.loc.gov/cgi-bin/query/z?c106:S.2516.ES:

              More Information
              http://www.nationalreview.com/kopel/kopel101000.shtml

              The right to be heard does not automatically include the right to be taken seriously.
              -- Hubert Humphrey

              T. Dean Tate UNIX SysAdmin -o)
              deant@... /\\
              SouthNet TeleComm _\_V