Why I restarted the inforwar list from 5 years ago

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 1999
      I have been seeing a lot about informaiton warfare in recent months, and
      it seem like it is becoming a very real global phenomena. It appears to
      be rising as a means for the poor to attack the rich. I was finally
      triggered into action by this little article:

      http://www.sjmercury.com/svtech/news/breaking/ap/docs/765352l.htm

      So I decided to revive the information warfare list in a forum I could
      more easily manage - thanks to onelist.com -

      FC
      ---
      Fred Cohen at Sandia National Laboratories at tel:925-294-2087 fax:925-294-1225
      Fred Cohen & Associates: http://all.net - fc@... - tel/fax:925-454-0171
      Fred Cohen - Practitioner in Residence - The University of New Haven
      Have a great day!!!

      Per the official policy of Sandia National Laboratories, the reader should be
      aware that:
      - Fred Cohen of Fred Cohen & Associates is the same Fred Cohen who is a
      Principal Member of Technical Staff at Sandia National Laboratories.
      - Fred Cohen & Associates - is owned and operated by Fred Cohen and is
      separate and independent from the work done by Fred Cohen at Sandia
      National Laboratories.