RE: [iwar] news

  • Glenn Williamson
    Message 1 of 253 , Sep 7, 2001
      Fred and all,

      I understand the need for information as it relates to IWAR, but I do not
      see how a story that pertains to billions of burgers served at
      establishments throughout the world involves IWAR. I may be wrong, but what
      one perceives as IWAR now encompasses burger joints and how they get their
      product to market. I am not in agreement with certain companies and the way
      they conduct business, but does it relate to IWAR, unless by generating this
      information across communication channels, one considers it Information
      Warfare and gaining support for Anti-McDonald's Day.

      Ok, that was my 2 cents, I will not say they are right, no offence to
      Mcd's but there will always be people who protest. Does it = IWAR or
      Information Propaganda.

      Glenn Williamson

      CALL FOR ACTION ON TUESDAY OCTOBER 16th - WORLDWIDE ANTI-McDONALD'S DAY
    • Glenn Williamson