New Member

  • lekatis@lekatis.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 5 7:00 AM
      I want to introduce myself.

      My name is George Lekatis. I am Mathematician, MCSE+I, MCT, CISSP, 42
      years old, working as IT&IS Director in INTERFACE SA, a company
      offering security and computer forensics education and consulting in
      large companies, banks, ministries, public and private sector
      organizations in Greece.

      Working in the fields of information security, computer security and
      forensics and hating crime, like you, it is natural to come here, in
      this group. But, one more important reason is that in your group I
      can find a good teacher, Fred. I have learned many things in
      www.all.net.

      Thank you for accepting me in your group.

      George