news

    Message 1 of 253 , Dec 17, 1999
      WARS AND RUMORS OF WARS:
      The Beijing hack attack Hong Kong-based cyber warriors
      build anti-China techno army. What do blondes, Jack in
      the Box tacos and 21st century cyber-warfare have in
      common? Everything, apparently, if you're one of the
      elite and stealthy soldiers in Hong Kong Blondes'
      computer hacking universe.
      http://www.worldnetdaily.com/bluesky_exnews/19991216_xex_hack_planet.shtml

      FC
    • Glenn Williamson
      Message 253 of 253 , Sep 7, 2001
        Fred and all,

        I understand the need for information as it relates to IWAR, but I do not
        see how a story that pertains to billions of burgers served at
        establishments throughout the world involves IWAR. I may be wrong, but what
        one perceives as IWAR now encompasses burger joints and how they get their
        product to market. I am not in agreement with certain companies and the way
        they conduct business, but does it relate to IWAR, unless by generating this
        information across communication channels, one considers it Information
        Warfare and gaining support for Anti-McDonald's Day.

        Ok, that was my 2 cents, I will not say they are right, no offence to
        Mcd's but there will always be people who protest. Does it = IWAR or
        Information Propaganda.

        Glenn Williamson