Re: [iwar] news

    Message 1 of 253 , Apr 20, 2001
      It is the nature of conflict. There is a scaling up process, a peak
      that lasts for a period, ebbing and flowing, and eventually, an end to
      hostilities. I think it is rather interesting, don't you?

      FC

      Per the message sent by JunkMail Rosenberger:

      > >>In a few days I will be openning up a new information
      > >>warfare area at all.net specifically oriented toward
      > >>this conflict - sort of like what we did with the
      > >>Palestinian / Israeli exchange.

      > And I bet you'll close down the area someday, too - sort of like what you
      > did with the Palestinian / Israeli exchange...

      > Rob

      > PS: I blame Ozair for today's biting satire. :-)

      Fred Cohen at Sandia National Laboratories at tel:925-294-2087 fax:925-294-1225
      Fred Cohen & Associates: http://all.net - fc@... - tel/fax:925-454-0171
      Fred Cohen - Practitioner in Residence - The University of New Haven
      This communication is confidential to the parties it is intended to serve.
      PGP keys: https://all.net/pgpkeys.html - Have a great day!!!
    • Glenn Williamson
      Message 253 of 253 , Sep 7, 2001
        Fred and all,

        I understand the need for information as it relates to IWAR, but I do not
        see how a story that pertains to billions of burgers served at
        establishments throughout the world involves IWAR. I may be wrong, but what
        one perceives as IWAR now encompasses burger joints and how they get their
        product to market. I am not in agreement with certain companies and the way
        they conduct business, but does it relate to IWAR, unless by generating this
        information across communication channels, one considers it Information
        Warfare and gaining support for Anti-McDonald's Day.

        Ok, that was my 2 cents, I will not say they are right, no offence to
        Mcd's but there will always be people who protest. Does it = IWAR or
        Information Propaganda.

        Glenn Williamson