RE: [iwar] news

  • JunkMail Rosenberger
    Message 1 of 253 , Apr 20, 2001
      >>In a few days I will be openning up a new information
      >>warfare area at all.net specifically oriented toward
      >>this conflict - sort of like what we did with the
      >>Palestinian / Israeli exchange.

      And I bet you'll close down the area someday, too - sort of like what you
      did with the Palestinian / Israeli exchange...

      Rob

      PS: I blame Ozair for today's biting satire. :-)
    • Glenn Williamson
      Message 253 of 253 , Sep 7, 2001
        Fred and all,

        I understand the need for information as it relates to IWAR, but I do not
        see how a story that pertains to billions of burgers served at
        establishments throughout the world involves IWAR. I may be wrong, but what
        one perceives as IWAR now encompasses burger joints and how they get their
        product to market. I am not in agreement with certain companies and the way
        they conduct business, but does it relate to IWAR, unless by generating this
        information across communication channels, one considers it Information
        Warfare and gaining support for Anti-McDonald's Day.

        Ok, that was my 2 cents, I will not say they are right, no offence to
        Mcd's but there will always be people who protest. Does it = IWAR or
        Information Propaganda.

        Glenn Williamson