Re: [iwar] news

    Message 1 of 253 , Apr 20, 2001
      In a few days I will be openning up a new information warfare area at
      all.net specifically oriented toward this conflict - sort of like what
      we did with the Palestinian / Israeli exchange. Anyone interested in
      supplying content is invited to participate. As usual, the iwar list
      will be kept up to date...

      FC

      Per the message sent by Ozair:

      --
      Fred Cohen at Sandia National Laboratories at tel:925-294-2087 fax:925-294-1225
      Fred Cohen & Associates: http://all.net - fc@... - tel/fax:925-454-0171
      Message 253 of 253 , Sep 7, 2001
        Fred and all,

        I understand the need for information as it relates to IWAR, but I do not
        see how a story that pertains to billions of burgers served at
        establishments throughout the world involves IWAR. I may be wrong, but what
        one perceives as IWAR now encompasses burger joints and how they get their
        product to market. I am not in agreement with certain companies and the way
        they conduct business, but does it relate to IWAR, unless by generating this
        information across communication channels, one considers it Information
        Warfare and gaining support for Anti-McDonald's Day.

        Ok, that was my 2 cents, I will not say they are right, no offence to
        Mcd's but there will always be people who protest. Does it = IWAR or
        Information Propaganda.

        Glenn Williamson