RE: [iwar] RE: China virus

  • Glenn Williamson
    Message 1 of 253 , Apr 4, 2001
      Rob,

      Didn't even realize it was you on this list, we met last year in
      DC(infowar), caught your talk during the conference then, nice to see
      someone I know on this list.

      Glenn

      20 Berg Cresent
      Kemptville, Ontario
      K0G 1J0
      613-258-6731
      mailto:Glenn.Williamson@... <mailto:Glenn.Williamson@...>

      Glenn
      XWAVE <http://www.xwave.com/>
      65 Iber Rd
      Stittsville, Ont
      613-831-0888 (ext# 3055)
      mailto:Glenn.Williamson@... <mailto:Glenn.Williamson@...>

      Message 253 of 253 , Sep 7, 2001
        Fred and all,

        I understand the need for information as it relates to IWAR, but I do not
        see how a story that pertains to billions of burgers served at
        establishments throughout the world involves IWAR. I may be wrong, but what
        one perceives as IWAR now encompasses burger joints and how they get their
        product to market. I am not in agreement with certain companies and the way
        they conduct business, but does it relate to IWAR, unless by generating this
        information across communication channels, one considers it Information
        Warfare and gaining support for Anti-McDonald's Day.

        Ok, that was my 2 cents, I will not say they are right, no offence to
        Mcd's but there will always be people who protest. Does it = IWAR or
        Information Propaganda.

        Glenn Williamson