RE: [iwar] Just a simple thought

  • Ozair
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 27, 2001
      I think it is not as simple as that.

      Regards,
      Ozair

      -----Original Message-----
      From: Glenn Williamson [mailto:Glenn_Williamson@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2001 3:43 AM
      To: iwar@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [iwar] Just a simple thought

      Ok My Turn,

      No were not a dead readership, but sometimes things come up that are of a
      more urgent nature. But seriously people think about name changing and who
      belongs where. If we do some reading on National Geograpic we will see they
      have the hardest time, every year they put out a new map of the world.
      Imagine the people that do that, just as they change one name and location
      of where it belongs, it then changes again.

      Ok that was my two cents worth

      Glenn
      XWAVE <http://www.xwave.com/>
      65 Iber Rd