Re: [iwar] Electronic Intifada web site has been launched

  • MAGLAN 1
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 6, 2001
      Per the massage sent by Ozir.

      The Electronic Intifada web site brought for the broad knowledge of the IWAR
      group members, maybe some will find it with a bit of interest. We absolutely
      agreed with Ozir that the Electronic Intifada web site is not an IW web
      site.
      MAGLAN-LAB has no any special significance to this web site.

      MAGLAN - Information Warfare Research Lab.