Introduction

  • Security Technology
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 21, 1999
      Hi! My name is Jim Truitt. I work for Worldspan, LLP as an Information
      Security Engineer in their Enterprise Security Group.

      You can learn more about me at: http://www.avana.net/~jtruitt/

      You can learn more Worldspan at: http://www.worldspan.com/index.cfm
    • J
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 27, 2007
        Hello,
        I'm new to the list. I'm working on two related areas: one is terrorist
        propaganda on the internet (see my book at
        http://www.iiea.com/publicationxtest.php?publication_id=25), the other
        is cyber attacks on consumer networks (see recent article at TCSDaily
        http://www.tcsdaily.com/article.aspx?id=071807B).
        Johnny