      Sent: Friday, 8 December 2000 3:26 AM
      To: iwar@egroups.com
      Subject: RE: [iwar] The Middle East InfoWar Conflict - Update

      Is anyone analyzing the frequency, type of attack, magnitude, motive, and
      the type of target behind so called information warfare attacks. I am still
      not willing to call these pranks as information warfare, had it been
      confirmed that these are well coordinated and are moving towards a definite
      objective then they would be rightly called so. But picking up stragglers
      and sites apparently of no value seems hardly worth the news on this group.

    • Show all 9 messages in this topic