Invitation

  • mail1.cso.ui.ac.id
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 28, 2001
      Invitation

      The iwand-eng yahoogroups members are cordially invited to attend my presentation, entitled "Profesionalisme dalam Penggunaan Obat", to be held at the FKUI (Aula), on the 9th of January 2002. This will be held from 11:00-13:00 and everybody is welcome, no registration nor fees are applied. This is a new activity from the Dean to let half-dying retired professors talk about their unfulfilled dreams when they were still active.
      Hope to see you at the show!

      Iwan Darmansjah