"Get Healthy Now" vegan DVD Set Available!
- Get a copy of the Healthy Lifestyle Expo '05 DVD set!
3 DVDs - 12 hours of inspiring, enlightening, life-saving information!
Attendees of the 2005 Healthy Lifestyle Expo said this is the best Expo
ever, the best talks ever, the most high-energy weekend they ever attended!
NOW you can experience the Healthy Lifestyle Expo 2005 in the comfort of
your home! Here is some of what you'll get from with this DVD set:
* What is the truth about soy? Is it health food? Is it dangerous?
The truth -- from a 1-hour presentation from John McDougall MD -- will
shock you. This is information YOU WANT TO HAVE, especially if you're a
soy-junky or you have children.
* Neal Barnard MD brings you the latest and most up-to-date health
research available anywhere.
* Why is there so much diabetes in this country? Diabetes expert Dr.
Francine Kaufman and author of bestseller "Diabesity" tells you why.
* Alex Jamieson, co-star of the hit Super Size Me, will tell you how
she conquered a sugar addiction -- and how you can, too.
* Joel Fuhrman MD tells you how to disease-proof your child, and how
to lose weight and keep it off through his Eat to Live program.
* Looking for your dream veg pediatrician? You won't want to miss
the incredibly enlightening talk of Jay Gordon, MD.
* What do your cholesterol numbers really mean? Cardiology expert
Caldwell Esselstyn MD explains a very simple way you can know your risk
of having a heart attack -- and how to dramatically lower your risk.
* Hear Michael Besancon, president of the Southwest region of Whole
Foods, explain Whole Foods' animal compassion program.
* Listen to Buddhist Reverent Heng Sure recite his new "VegSource
* Learn how to create quick and easy delicious vegan food with chefs
Mary McDougall of the McDougall Health Center, Tanya of Native Foods,
Marie Oser of VegTV, and Sabrina Nelson of VegSource.
The 3 DVD set, containg 12 hours of talks, begins shipping next week!
Order today to be among the first to receive yours.
Makes a great holiday gift!
For more information and to see the DVD case for the program, click here: