Health: World Vegan Day award for dairy free chocolate pioneer

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 2005
      [ClickPress, Tue Nov 01 2005] Adrian Ling, Arthur's son and MD of
      Plamil said "It's so sad that my father died before he received this
      award. He would have been so honoured that his achievements had been
      recognized by the organisation he'd helped to build. He'd won awards
      before but this one would have been very special to him"

      Plamil intend to honour the memory of Arthur Ling by carrying on the
      great tradition of innovation that the company's ethos is founded on.

      They are still a relatively small company, but this allows them the
      luxury of being very responsive to market trends, and the freedom to
      make new ideas a reality in a very short space of time.

      The new Plamil sugar free, dairy free, vegan chocolate was launched in
      a matter of months following a conversation with London Nutritionist
      Yvonne Bishop-Weston.

      http://www.clickpress.com/releases/Detailed/5225005cp.shtml

      More News Headlines -- RSS Feed!
      New Links -- Archive of 100 recent links!
      Events, E-Mail Lists, Jobs, Organizations, and Forums