(US) Most members of Cross family are meatless by choice

  • Animalconcerns
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 1 7:19 AM
      MUNCIE - Jennifer Cross made a major change in her life when she was 25: She became a vegetarian.

      "I had no kids," she said of the timing of her decision. "It was hard for me because I love meat. But I
      love animals, and that's why I stopped eating meat."

      full story:
      http://www.thestarpress.com/tsp/etcetera/lifestyles/02/may/0530cooklifs.php

      Your Portal to AR Organizations, Events, Jobs, and NewsLinks
      Try searching for the news item on Animalconcerns!
      http://www.animalconcerns.org/