(US) Interview with Carol Moon now on-line

  • Mike Hudak
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2004
      My radio interview on WHRW-FM (Binghamton, NY) of 8 March 2004 with
      humane educator Carol Moon is now on-line in mp3 format at
      http://mikehudak.com/Radio/040308CM-M44k-32-32.mp3

      Moon speaks about her journey to veganism and animal advocacy; her
      obtaining a master's degree in humane education and her work as a
      humane educator for Farm Sanctuary (http://www.farmsanctuary.org) in
      the schools of New York City. Our interview concludes with an
      overview of Farm Sanctuary campaigns opposing the production of veal,
      opposing the marketing and slaughter of downed animals, and opposing
      cruel practices of foie gras production (duck liver pate). (Duration
      35:37, 8.1 MBytes)

      --
      Mike Hudak, Ph.D., Director
      Public Lands Without Livestock