UPC Summer 2014 Poultry Press Now Available!

  • UPC News
    Message 1 of 1 , May 27, 2014
      United Poultry Concerns - http://www.UPC-online.org

      UPC Summer 2014 Poultry Press Now Available!

      http://upc-online.org/pp/summer2014

      Inside This Issue

      * "You're asking us all to be vegans?"

      * UPC Co-Sponsors the Animal Compassion Tour

      * Contamination and Cruelty in the Chicken Industry

      * International Respect for Chickens Day Off & Running in San Francisco!

      * Sarah, Determined to Live and Thrive

      * Salisbury University Environmental Class Visits UPC

      * Urge Marriott and Nordstrom to Discontinue Feather & Down Products

      * Minny's Dream: The Story of a "Battery" Hen Who Escaped with "A Little
      Help from Her Friend." Order Now!

      * How I Learned the Truth About Eggs

      * Conscious Eating Conference 2014 was a Huge Success!

      * Veggie Pride NYC - It Didn't Rain on Our Parade!

      * Freddaflower Memorial & Appreciation Fund

      * Thank You for Contacting the National Fire Protection Association on
      Behalf of Farmed Animals

      * Vegan Recipe Corner: Hot Tamale Pie

      http://www.UPC-online.org http://www.twitter.com/upcnews
      http://www.facebook.com/UnitedPoultryConcerns