UPC Runs Newspaper Ads for International Respect for Chickens Day

  • UPC News
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2014
      United Poultry Concerns - http://www.UPC-online.org/

      UPC Runs Newspaper Ads for International Respect for Chickens Day

      "Compassion is a Beautiful Thing. Choose Vegan" & "Misery In Every Mouthful"

      UPC is running a series of prominent display ads, through the Spring
      2014 semester, in 8 separate editions of the University of
      Maryland-College Park student newspaper, The Diamondback. Designed to
      contrast the terrible suffering of chickens in slaughterhouses with the
      beauty of compassion, these ads are part of our annual International
      Respect for Chickens Day Campaign. Donations for our advertising
      projects are always needed and deeply appreciated. Thousands of
      students, faculty members, alumni, and other campus affiliates read The
      Diamondback every day.

      View Ads here: http://upc-online.org/respect/2014/diamondback.html

      http://www.UPC-online.org/ http://www.twitter.com/upcnews
      http://www.facebook.com/UnitedPoultryConcerns