(U.K.) Health Kick 'Reverses Cell Ageing'

  • MaryFinelli@...
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 19, 2013

      Health kick 'reverses cell ageing'

      By Michelle RobertsHealth editor, BBC News online
      Telomeres cap
        the end of our chromosomesTelomeres cap the end of our chromosomes

      Going on a health kick reverses ageing at the cellular level, researchers say...

      (...)The researchers saw visible cellular changes in the group of 10 men who switched to a vegetarian diet and stuck to a recommended timetable of exercise and stress-busting meditation and yoga(...).

      http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-24111357