NBC "Extra": Raw food celebrity vegans

  • Tony Shale
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 31, 2002
      The NBC show "Extra" is airing a segment about vegans,
      raw foods, and celebrities. You can still catch it if
      you're in the US Central or Pacific time zone.

      -----

      The transcript below was provided by the free service
      www.tveyes.com

      Your Keyword(s): alicia silverstone
      NBC -- Extra

      WNBC 12/31/02 - 7:01 PM... strategy. >> It consists
      of fruits and vegetables and everything that's
      organic. No saturated fats. No processed foods. >> I'm
      a vegan. When I became vegan I never had to worry
      about anything i's the ever again. >> Alicia
      Silverstone isn't clueless. You have to eat your
      greens. You have to eat your greens. >> And no meat.
      >> They say stay away from fish. They are strict about
      a fruit vegetable, high-grain diet and 15 year-vegan
      Linda Blair says keeps her health from ininteresting
      outside of control. >> In order to keep the interby on
      thic and growth hormones out of your body this, is the
      only way. >> And stars like Toby Maguire, Drew
      Barrymore and Joaquin Phoenix agree. >> Nothing is
      cooked. It's probably the hottest et in hollywood
      right now. >> It's like the vegan, diet, no meat or
      dairy, but we're not talking about eating cut carrots
      and celery sticks here, folks. >> Everything is
      prepared to seem like something else of the the chef
      will prepare all these vegetables and seeds and all
      of...

      Note: There are occasional misspellings or other
      inaccuracies contained in the transcripts. TVEyes.com,
      Inc. believes these transcripts to be predominantly
      correct but does not guarantee their accuracy.

      http://mailplus.yahoo.com