Animal Liberation Solidarity Demonstration Saturday, August 24.

  • upcnews@ymail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19 3:57 PM
      United Poultry Concerns - http://www.UPC-online.org/

      Direct Action Everywhere is Organizing an
      Animal Liberation Solidarity Demonstration Saturday, August 24.

      Everything you need to know is here:
      https://www.facebook.com/events/465791990184181/

      Activists, first in Israel, and now across the world, are organizing an animal
      liberation solidarity demonstration/march on August 24.

      The principles of the demonstration are:
      - We are all Earthlings.
      - We have been made blind to the violence against our fellow Earthlings, in food,
      clothing, entertainment, research, and as "pets."
      - We will open our eyes, and unite against this violence, not as members of any
      particular organization, not even as members of the species homo sapiens, but,
      first and foremost, as Earthlings.

      Please contact us via facebook if you would like your event to be added to
      this page,
      or if you need help in organizing a demonstration or march!
      https://www.facebook.com/events/465791990184181/

      Two suggestions for your local action, to make for stronger visuals:
      1. Have an image or text showing that we are EARTHLINGS.
      2. Have BLINDFOLDS at your demo and use the language "BLIND TO INJUSTICE."

      http://www.UPC-online.org/ http://www.twitter.com/upcnews
      http://www.facebook.com/UnitedPoultryConcerns

      View this article online
      http://upc-online.org/alerts/130819_demonstration_saturday_august_24.html