Re: [ivu-veg-news] Animal Concerns Community - Farewell

  • MaryFinelli@...
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 17 7:46 PM
      I'd like to openly express my gratitude to the Animal Concerns Community (ACC), and in particular Allen Schubert, for the many years of service they have provided to the animal rights community by freely supplying news and other information.

      "Knowledge is power," and they have greatly empowered those of us who are interested in being informed. They have done so by selflessly posting information covering the spectrum of animal protection issues.

      Personally, ACC's services were invaluable to me while I produced Farmed Animal Watch as they have been in my subsequent activism.

      The individuals who are responsible for ACC are among the many unsung heroes of the animal rights community. I appreciate the opportunity to give them this token note of appreciation. Thank you, ACC, very, very much for a job so very well done.

      Most sincerely,
      Mary Finelli