(US/nv) BEING VEGAN – If I Were A Pig…

    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 3, 2013
      [Las Vegas Informer - opinion]

      If I were a pig, I would probably be living a life very different from
      the one you might have read about in Charlotte’s Web or seen in the
      movie Babe. Those days are for the most part gone. To be allowed
      outdoors, somewhat free to frolic with other animals and to even see
      the sunshine or feel the rain. If I were a pig I would be more than
      likely taken away from my mother as early as ten days old and thrown
      into a pen with a bunch of other piglets to be sorted out.

      http://lasvegas.informermg.com/2013/08/03/being-vegan-if-i-were-a-pig/

      Like us on FaceBook: http://goo.gl/IqGNG
      Find us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/AnimalConcerns1
      SEARCH for the item on Animalconcerns.org: Events, E-Mail Lists, Jobs,
      Organizations, and Message Boards (Forums)