(US/mi) Shimmy Shack Vegan Food Truck Ready to Hit the Streets

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 29, 2013
      The Shimmy Shack soon will put a new twist on the Metro Detroit food
      truck scene by offering an all-vegan menu of sliders, shakes and
      fries.

      The truck – which will make its official launch from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m.
      Saturday, Aug. 3, at the Farmington Farmers Market – also will include
      gluten-free versions of all its offerings.

      “We’re excited to contribute to the Detroit area’s options for
      vegetarians,” said Shimmy Shack chef Kirsten Johnson of Ferndale, who
      added it will be the first all-vegan food truck in Michigan. “Fast,
      tasty, convenient food doesn’t have to be bad for you. We’re looking
      forward to sharing our twist on classic comfort food that everybody
      can eat and feel good about.”

      http://ferndale.patch.com/groups/business-news/p/shimmy-shack-vegan-food-truck-ready-to-hit-the-streets