(US/pa) Jaime Karpovich, of Bethlehem, talks about making a vegan dinner for Joan Jett

    Message 1 of 1 , May 6, 2013
      Jaime Karpovich has a new fan: Joan Jett.

      The "Save the Kales" blogger and RCN TV show host had the chance to cook up
      a fresh meal for the "I Love Rock 'n' Roll" singer prior to her Saturday
      performance at SteelStacks in Bethlehem.

      Karpovich, of Bethlehem, says she was approached by ArtsQuest; only to find
      out that instead of just providing recipes and ideas, she would be the one
      to create them.

      "They (the band) were so happy with it, they ended up ordering extra and
      more than they were originally going to order to have some to take with
      them on tour," Karpovich says. "That was awesome and flattering, I must
      say."

      http://www.lehighvalleylive.com/food/index.ssf/2013/05/jaime_karpovich_of_bethlehem_t.html