(US) Bourdains Nearly Divorce Over Ottavia’s Vegan Experiment

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22 7:35 PM
      To our confused reader, wondering where they are at the moment: welcome to
      a strange parallel universe where up is down, black is white, soda is a
      rare delicacy found in female sea urchins, and Ottavia Bourdain is a vegan.
      Please, sit on this cactus (for that is what we use as �chairs� in this
      universe), and we will tell you how this came to be.

      Back in the real world, Ottavia and her husband Anthony are renowned for
      the fact that they eat all of God�s creatures (as long as they�re raised
      humanely and ethically), but apparently in VICE.com�s Fightland, Ottavia
      decided that � for fun, and for a good article � she would try going vegan
      for a week at the suggestion of a few MMA friends.

      The universe she was originally from did not approve of this suggestion and
      fought it tremendously: throwing bad vegan restaurants at her and her
      husband, inducing a terrible case of acne, plopping her at a party full of
      fried chicken/lamb chops/burgers in the form of finger food, and a near
      marital split:

      http://www.thebraiser.com/bourdains-nearly-divorce-over-ottavias-vegan-experiment/

      SEE ALSO:
      Vegan Celebrity Trainer: Bad Diets Partly Responsible For School Shootings