(US) Cattle Grazing on Oregon's Malheur Refuge Kills Birds

  • Mike Hudak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2013
      In my new video, ecologist Steve Herman speaks about the U.S. Fish &
      Wildlife Service allowing cattle at Oregon's Malheur Refuge to destroy bird
      nests and otherwise increase mortality of birds. Please share with everyone
      who cares about wildlife. This video is an excerpt from my book *Western
      Turf Wars* <http://westernturfwars.com/>, in which you can learn much more
      about how cattle degrade wildlife habitat on our public lands. (This video
      is an extensive re-editing of the version I first released in February
      2010.)

      Watch the video at the following sites:

      YouTube: http://youtu.be/fvsRDxopsG4

      Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/64437314

      Personal website (QuickTime format):
      http://mikehudak.com/Videos/Herman_Malheur_hr.mov

      Mike Hudak
      Director, Vibrant Public Lands <http://www.mikehudak.com/VPL/VPL.html>
      Leader, Sierra Club National Grazing
      Team<http://connect.sierraclub.org/Team/Grazing_Team>
      Author, *Western Turf Wars: The Politics of Public Lands
      Ranching<http://westernturfwars.com/>
      *