(US) What I learned from a month of eating vegan

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 18, 2013
      [Grist]*
      *
      A little more than a month ago, I expanded Team Greenie Pig to four and set
      out on a month-long challenge to eliminate animal products from our diets.
      Would we discover an entirely new way of eating? Experience a miraculous
      increase in vitality? Or crash and burn spectacularly over an irresistible
      salumi plate? And would any of us end up converting wholly to veganism?

      One thing we all agreed on: We learned a lot. Now it�s your turn: I
      encourage � nay, dare � you to try the vegan experiment yourself. It�s
      challenging, surprising, and utterly worthwhile. But before you do, here
      are some of those lessons we learned along the way.

      http://grist.org/food/what-i-learned-from-a-month-of-eating-vegan/

      SEE ALSO:
      ALDF Wins Round In NY Foie Gras Suit