(US/ca) Coachella 2013: A festival where vegan food rules

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 15 5:33 PM
      [Los Angeles Times]

      For any festival epicure, Coachella dining is essentially a weekend-long
      Treat Yo Self Day - and even more so for meat-avoiders.

      As an 11-years-and-counting vegan, I will say that Coachella has always
      been a Bizzaro world of food choices. And eating lighter saves you more
      room for beer without feeling like an engorged python.

      Coachella took on some enticing new vegan options this year (but seemed to
      lose some too). We know this is a music blog, but we're going to live up to
      our L.A. stereotypes and betray our roots as total crunchy hippies. Here's
      what was tasty this weekend:

      http://www.latimes.com/entertainment/music/posts/la-et-ms-coachella-2013-vegan-dining-options-20130415,0,1710079.story