(US) Steve Herman talks about cattle impacts at Hart Mtn NAR

  • Mike Hudak
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 12, 2013
      Today I'm announcing the re-editing of my video with Steve Herman talking
      about cattle impacts at Hart Mountain NAR (Oregon).

      Steve Herman, professor emeritus at The Evergreen State College, has
      observed cattle impacts at the refuge since the 1970s. He talked about
      those experiences in our 2004 interview contained in my book *Western Turf
      Wars <http://westernturfwars.com/>*. The new re-edit of my 2010 video of
      Herman's remarks includes a new introduction and many more images and
      graphics.

      There are 3 installations:

      * YouTube: http://youtu.be/GKULcvRAhWI

      * Vimeo: https://vimeo.com/63921345

      * QuickTime (on personal website):
      http://mikehudak.com/Videos/SteveHerman2.html

      For anyone interested in comparing the new video with the original, I'll
      leave it installed at a private link on YouTube for a limited time:

      http://youtu.be/ZKeQgszVF80

      Mike Hudak

      Director, Vibrant Public Lands <http://www.mikehudak.com/VPL/VPL.html>
      Leader, Sierra Club National Grazing
      Team<http://connect.sierraclub.org/Team/Grazing_Team>
      Author, *Western Turf Wars: The Politics of Public Lands
      Ranching<http://westernturfwars.com/>
      *