(US) Mike Tyson credits turnaround to vegan diet

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7, 2013
      Boxer-turned-movie star Mike Tyson has credited his vegan diet for helping
      him find health and happiness.

      In a new episode of Oprah Winfrey's Where Are They Now, which will air in
      America on April 9, Tyson reveals his lifestyle has given him new-found
      stability that has turned him into a better husband and father.

      The Hangover star explains, "I'm not on drugs, I'm not out on the streets,
      I'm not in clubs. And, everything that I do now is just basically
      structured around the development of my life and my family.

      http://www.3news.co.nz/Tyson-credits-turnaround-to-vegan-diet/tabid/418/articleID/293369/Default.aspx