(US) 5 Things to Never Ask a Vegan (Unless You Want to Get Your Forehead Popped)

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 7 7:49 AM
      [PolicyMic - opinion]

      So you want to know how a vegan survives on a diet of carrots, lettuce, and
      the energy of the universe. I can tell you from personal experience, it�s
      no cakewalk. I�m underfed, always tired, and constantly jealous of my
      friends who are always eating awesome stuff like fish eggs and cow tongues
      and pickled pig�s feet and whatnot.

      I�m bullsh*tting, of course. I�ve been a vegan for six years now, and I
      pretty much look like this:
      http://www.policymic.com/articles/33211/5-things-to-never-ask-a-vegan-unless-you-want-to-get-your-forehead-popped