(US) Being Vegan – A Clear Conscience For All

    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 29, 2012
      [Las Vegas Informer - opinion]

      “To a man whose mind is free there is something even more intolerable
      to the sufferings of animals than the sufferings of man. For with the
      latter it is at least admitted that suffering is evil and the man who
      causes it is criminal. But thousands (millions) are butchered every
      day without a shadow of remorse. If any man was to refer to it, he
      would be thought ridiculous. And that is the unpardonable crime.”
      Romain Rolland, Nobel Prize Winner for Literature, 1915

      People are addressing the sufferings of animals on this planet and
      increasing numbers are taking notice. ...
      All that I can tell you is that I have never felt as free as the day
      that I stopped participating in violence against animals by what I
      ate, drank, and consumed in other ways. I have never felt better
      physically and spiritually. I personally do not think that you can
      have the full freedom of the spirit in your lives when you are hurting
      a living being, human or animal. ...

      http://lasvegas.informermg.com/2012/12/29/being-vegan-a-clear-conscience-for-all/