"10 Billion Lives" video

  • Alex@FARM
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 12, 2012
      Last month, FARM debuted our powerful new video "10 Billion Lives." The
      4-minute video notes the individual worth of farmed animals and
      documents the horrors they face in factory farming, "free-range"
      farming, and slaughter. It then invites viewers to pledge a selected
      number of vegan days per week.

      Please view the video at http://10billionlives.org and share it on-line.
      --
      Get active for World Farm Animals Day!