(US/nc) Something Better vegan restaurant coming to Fayetteville in Evelyn Hills Shopping Center

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 30, 2011
      [Fayetteville Flyer]

      Quickly, off the top of your head, name all the dedicated vegan
      restaurants you can think of in Fayetteville.

      How many did you get? We’re guessing zero, because outside of some
      take-out options and a handful of vegan items on the back pages of a
      few menus, there aren’t many choices for our local herbivores.

      That will soon change when a new vegan restaurant called Something
      Better open in Evelyn Hills Shopping Center.

      The restaurant will be located in the space recently occupied by Tiamo
      at 1466 N. College Ave.

      Something Better is a project by vegan chef GW Chew, who recently
      moved to the area from Maryland.

      http://www.fayettevilleflyer.com/2011/11/30/something-better-vegan-restaurant-coming-to-fayetteville-in-evelyn-hills/

      SEE ALSO:
      PETA Offers Harrisburg Cash for Lettuce-Bikini Incinerator Ad

      Animal Concerns Community - now on FACEBOOK - http://goo.gl/IqGNG