Sign our Change.org Petition Now! Steven Tyler: Stop Wearing Rooster Feather Hair Extensions and Publicize Your Decision

  • UPC News
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 19, 2011
      United Poultry Concerns - http://www.upc-online.org

      Sign our Change.org Petition Now!
      Steven Tyler: Stop Wearing Rooster Feather Hair Extensions and Publicize Your
      Decision
      http://www.change.org/petitions/steven-tyler-stop-wearing-rooster-feather-hair-extensions-and-publicize-your-decision

      United Poultry Concerns has created a Change.org petition addressed to American
      Idol celebrity host, Steven Tyler, urging him to please stop wearing rooster
      feather hair extensions and publicize his decision. We're urging him to wear
      and promote compassionate fashion fabrics and to Bond with Beautiful Male Birds
      in the Spirit of Life instead of Death. Please click on our petition & add your
      signature. We've prepared a short Petition Letter near the bottom for you to
      sign your name to, and there's also a place for you to write your own words to
      Steven Tyler if you wish.

      Thank You for Speaking Out! United Poultry Concerns

      --
      United Poultry Concerns is a nonprofit organization that promotes the
      compassionate and respectful treatment of domestic fowl.