(US/nc) Small Bites: Vegetarian food truck hits the streets

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 27, 2011
      A new vegetarian food truck is set to hit the streets. The operator of
      the Veggie Love truck, 23-year-old Alison Murphy, is vegan, so the
      majority of her food will be animal-product free, she says. "I was
      thinking of offering cheese as an add-on, offering sour cream and
      maybe using a little egg," says Murphy. Menu items will be completely
      gluten-free as well, she says. "There will never be any gluten in the
      kitchen. I'll be doing a lot of gluten-free and vegan baking —
      cookies, cakes, things like that."

      http://www.mountainx.com/dining/2011/072711small-bites-vegetarian#.TjBCWYL4JuY