(US/ca) Organic food company to open facility, cafe in Petaluma

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 2, 2011
      A growing Marin County company that makes organic and vegan foods is
      opening a production facility and cafe in Petaluma, the latest
      addition to Sonoma County's expanding food processing industry.

      Its dining division, Lydia's Kitchen, will feature offerings not found
      at your typical eatery.

      The cafe at 1435 N. McDowell Blvd. will be a place where people can
      get buckwheat crepes and a chair massage at lunch, or a veggie burger
      made from scratch before they see an educational movie or engage in
      evening discussions at the adjacent “Sunflower Center” community
      space.

      Founder Lydia Kindheart isn't concerned that her operations may not
      fit a typical business model.

      “I've been known to follow my own heart,” she said.

      http://www.pressdemocrat.com/article/20110701/COMMUNITY/110709978?Title=Organic-food-company-opens-facility-cafe-in-Petaluma