(US/fl) McVeggies and salads and Fourthmeals — oh my!

    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2011
      [Central Florida Future - opinion]

      Nowadays, pretty much all restaurants and fast-food chains offer
      salads, which are always an easy out for vegans and vegetarians.
      However, the leafy filled dish can get to be unsatisfying and boring.
      So don't settle — try something new.

      Being a vegan doesn't mean you should avoid eating out. Just in case
      you end up around one of these establishments I listed, you know what
      to order.

      http://www.centralfloridafuture.com/mcveggies-and-salads-and-fourthmeals-oh-my-1.2541330