(US/wa) My Vegan Life

    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 1, 2010
      [Seattle Post Intelligencer - opinion]

      Hello. I'm Marly. I'm a vegan. For any members of my family who may be
      reading this post, it's pronounced VEE-ghun. I have had several people
      (yes, in my family, but others too) who've asked me what the heck that
      means. Here's the short and simple answer: it means I do my best to
      eat food that does not include any type of animal products. I also do
      my best to avoid purchasing things (like purses) that are made of
      animal products.

      http://www.seattlepi.com/food/426018_142855-blogcritics.org.html