Hatching Good Lessons - Alternatives To School Hatching Projects - Revised & Updated

  • UPC News
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2010
      United Poultry Concerns

      Hatching Good Lessons - Alternatives To School Hatching Projects
      Revised & Updated
      http://www.upc-online.org/hatching/alternatives.html

      United Poultry Concerns is pleased to announce our updated Educational Resources
      on replacing school hatching projects for Grades K through 6. If you are a
      teacher or a parent, or are aware of a classroom bird-hatching project taking
      place or being planned or contemplated in your local kindergarten, daycare
      center, or elementary school, please click on the above link to see - and share
      - the great classroom programs, activities and products that are now available
      to teach young students about avian life cycles while inspiring students to
      appreciate, respect, and learn about the amazing life of birds on our planet and
      in their own neighborhoods.

      This material will soon be available in a printed booklet. When it is, we will
      post an announcement. Meanwhile, thank you for bringing humane education into
      your community classrooms. For our complete section on alternatives to
      bird-hatching projects, please go to http://www.upc-online.org/hatching/. Thank
      you!

      --
      United Poultry Concerns is a nonprofit organization that promotes the
      compassionate and respectful treatment of domestic fowl.