Meatout Mondays Newsletter

  • FARM Media
    Message 1 of 243 , Jan 1, 2010
      Please visit http://www.meatoutmondays.org/current.htm to take a peek at the current edition of FARM's Meatout Mondays e-newsletter. This issue features a recipe for Fresh Start Quinoa Salad, info about WholeFood Farmacy, health news about how We Are What We Eat, and inspiration with the Top 10 Reasons To Go Vegan in 2010.

      Meatout Mondays is an excellent vehicle for reaching out to your veg-curious friends, family, and associates. You can forward them a copy or just subscribe them directly at http://www.meatoutmondays.org/regForm.php. There is no charge.

    • FARM Media
      Message 243 of 243 , Apr 25, 2011
        Please visit http://www.meatoutmondays.org/current.htm to take a peek at the current edition of FARM's Meatout Mondays e-newsletter. This issue features a recipe for Roasted Asparagus Soup, info about Coconut Bliss, health news about Bacteria in Meat, and inspiration about Vegan Earth Day.