NEWSBLAST(US/az) Thinking About Shacking Up With a Vegetarian? Five Things You Should Know First

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 9, 2009
      [Phoenix New Times - opinion]

      Vegetarianism is running rampant these days. And if you a lady who
      goes for the kind of guy who writes songs, wears TOMS shoes and has
      grown a beard at some point in the last two years, you've most likely
      slept with, dated or cohabited with a vegetarian.

      In the past three years of being a single (omnivorous) woman and then
      finally landing THE relationship, I had romantic encounters of varying
      degrees with four (count 'em) vegetari-men.

      And now I shall share my wisdom with you in this non-gender specific
      list outlining the perils and pitfalls of falling in love with a
      vegetarian. (You're welcome).

      http://blogs.phoenixnewtimes.com/bella/2009/10/thinking_about_shacking_up_wit.php