(U.S.) Beef May be what America's having for Dinner, but Not at My House

  • MaryFinelli@Comcast.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 6, 2009
      BEEF MAY BE WHAT AMERICA'S HAVING FOR DINNER, BUT NOT AT MY HOUSE

      Examiner, Vicki Godal (LA Green Life Examiner), February 3, 2009

      As I strive for my goal to stay 100% raw, I continually read about the trials and tribulations of consuming animal products. I say trials because as it stands, scientists are finding more and more evidence to support the fact that animal products are responsible for substantially more health problems and diseases than the ones we know of like heart disease, high cholesterol, gall bladder and kidney disease. Of course, I read this stuff in order to freak myself out enough that I can make it another day without an In n' Out urge but sometimes the information I find is so important that it needs to be shared in a major way.

      more at:
      http://tinyurl.com/cwxgm2